Adventure Iseley is a location in Super Console Wars. It is similar to Mos Eisley Spaceport in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. It was named after the Game Boy game called Adventure Island by Hudson Soft. It is a large town with arcade games that was located in Lukeegi Pipewalker's homeworld, Nintendooine.
Adventure Iseley has a lot of buildings that contains arcade games that were remixed and remastered in Super Console Wars-style. It is similiar to a theme park with lots of video game characters. It was used for admission for the entire family to see a lot of themed zones with different arcade games. Some buildings have food, rides, refreshments, gift shops, contests, parties, field trips, decorations and signs.
"Adventure Iseley: The Best Place for Arcade Games Galore!
Fun for the Whole Family! Your Family Might Love It There! From Breakout to Monster Bash For the Classic Arcade-Themed Zones, It is Fun to Join The Classic Arcade Experience!
Spend Your Relaxing Time on Exploring This Town on Playing These Most Famous and Beloved Retro Arcade Games in ONE Place!!
-Hours open for:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 A.M.-9:30 P.M.
Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 A.M.-9:00 P.M.
-Ticket prices are:
$5.00-One Zone Pass
$7.00-Three Zone Pass
$10.00-Five Zone Pass
$25.00-All Zones Pass
$35.00-All Zones Pass Plus Tour
$50.00-All Zones Pass Plus Free Purchase for One Souvenir From Every Arcade Building
$55.00-All Zone Pass Plus Free Downloadable Codes For Every Arcade Based On Every Arcade Building
$100.00-PREMIUM AND MASTER WORLD TOUR!! Includes All Zones Pass Plus Tour/Free Purchase for One Souvenir/Free Downloadable Codes From All Arcade Buildings
$150.00-SUPER ULTIMATE WORLD TOUR!! Includes All Zones Pass Plus Tour/Free Purchase for One Souvenir/Free Downloadable Codes/Free Bracelet/Free Poster/Free Squeezeball/Free Pen/Free Pencil/Free Pencilbag/Free Soda Refill Bottle/Free Backpack/Free Badge/Free Arcade Sound CD/Free Package of Cards About History For These Arcade Games In the Location/Free Stickers/Free Shiny Golden Super Console Wars Wristwatch From Every Arcade Building. Also Includes a Free Super Console Wars Poster and a Free Sticker Chart For Completing Each Arcade Building in Every Zone!
So, what are you waiting for? Go to Adventure Iseley now!
Start your adventure by entering the first arcade building to Breakout. Be sure to see all the arcade buildings from the last eight arcade-themed zones.
Each building has an arcade machine to complete every arcade game by opening all arcade buildings.
Use the Force-Feedback to unlock secret rooms on a Mascot Force pad in every arcade building. This helps to play more arcade games to unlock a new building. Ask Obi-Wan Shinobi for help.
Collect all the collectibles in all arcade buildings! If you would like to see alll the collectibles you've got, go visit to the trophy room near the docking bay room to see how many collectibles you've collect from every arcade building. Give it a try."
Locations Found in Adventure IseleyEdit
The Adventure Begins ZoneEdit
- Breakout (unlocked in basic arcade room in unique arcade building)
Retro Atari Mania ZoneEdit
- Centipede (unlocked in Breakout room/garden)
- Asteroids (unlocked in Centipede room/big asteroid)
- Pong (unlocked in Asteroids room/Pong table)
- Warlords (unlocked in Pong room/castle)
- Battle Zone (unlocked in Warlords room/bomb shelter)
- Lunar Lander (unlocked in Battle Zone room/moon)
- Missile Command (unlocked in Lunar Lander room/skyscraper)
Pre-Coin-Op Age ZoneEdit
- I.M. Meen (unlocked in Missile Command room/palace)
- Gravitar (unlocked in I.M. Meen room/solar system)
- Basic Math (Atari) (unlocked in Gravitar room/classroom)
Coin-Op Age ZoneEdit
- Joust (unlocked in Basic Math (Atari) room/dark cave)
- Rampage (unlocked in Joust room/city)
- Defender (unlocked in Rampage room/galaxy)
Sam Ulation-Voiced ZoneEdit
- Sinistar (unlocked in Defender room/cockpit)
- Total Carnage (unlocked in Sinistar room/war base)
- Wizard of Wor (unlocked in Total Carnage room/dungeon)
Crime/Punishment & City Rage ZoneEdit
- Arch Rivals (unlocked in Wizard of Wor room/basketball locker room)
- Spy Hunter (unlocked in Arch Rivals room/super spy hideout)
- NARC (unlocked in Spy Hunter room/weapon storage room)
- A.P.B. (unlocked in NARC room/police station)
Crafty, Funny and Wacky Arcade ZoneEdit
- Gauntlet (unlocked in A.P.B. room/magic users' room)
- Bubbles (unlocked in Gauntlet room/pipeline)
- Marble Madness (unlocked in Bubbles room/toy storage room)
- 720 (unlocked in Marble Madness room/skateboard room)
- Paperboy (unlocked in 720 room/house)
- Crystal Castles (unlocked in Paperboy room/crystal dungeon)
- Root Beer Tapper (Mos Eisley Cantina) (unlocked in Crystal Castles room/bar)
- Millipede (unlocked in Root Beer Tapper/Mos Eisley Cantina room/bug collecting room)
- QIX (unlocked in Millipede room/digital computer-like room)
- Toobin' (unlocked in QIX room/beach)
- Turbo (Namco) (unlocked in Toobin' room/pit stop)
- Zaxxon (unlocked in Turbo (Namco) room/hangar)
- Wacko (unlocked in Zaxxon room/alien spaceship)
- Domino Man (unlocked in Wacko room/domino-filled room)
Arcade Critics' Retro Bunch of Old-School Antics ZoneEdit
- Blaster (unlocked in Domino Man room/blaster-filled room)
- Blue Shark (unlocked in Blaster room/shipwreck)
- Sheriff (Nintendo) (unlocked in Blue Shark room/salon)
- Lock N' Chase (unlocked in Sheriff (Nintendo) room/lock-filled room)
- Mr. Do (unlocked in Lock N' Chase room/block-filled room)
Super, Awesome, Intense and Realistic Arcade ZoneEdit
- Mouse Trap (unlocked in Mr. Do room/pet room)
- Q*Bert (unlocked in Mouse Trap room/3-D block tower)
- Quantum (unlocked in Q*Bert room/rainbow room)
- Tac/Scan (unlocked in Quantum room/on and off switch room)
- Wrecking Crew (unlocked in Tac/Scan room/construction site)
- Timber (unlocked in Wrecking Crew room/big tree)
- Boot Hill (unlocked in Timber room/military base)
- Amidar (unlocked in Boot Hill room/fairgrounds)
- Kickman (unlocked in Amidar room/stunt room)
- Major Havoc (unlocked in Kickman room/space port)
- Monster Bash (unlocked in Major Havoc room/mansion)
Item Collection RoomEdit
- Trophy Room (unlocked in Monster Bash room/winning ceremony)
- Sound Room (unlocked in Monster Bash room/winning ceremony)
- Souvenir Room (unlocked in Monster Bash room/winning ceremony)
- One of the zones in Adventure Iseley is the Sam Ulation-Voiced Zone. It was named after a voice actor named Sam Ulation, who voiced a lot of Banjo-Kazooie characters from the Banjo-Kazooie video game series. A lot of examples that Sam Ulation plays is a lot of B-K characters from Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie and Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, which they all have their recycled voices when their heads pop up in all games.